When I was looking at job postings for my professional skill blog post. I can cross the following job:
Chicago Sky Web Development Intern – Chicago Sky (Chicago, IL)
The Chicago Sky is seeking a Web Development Intern to assist with day to day management of the Sky website and photo galleries. Responsibilities may include:
– Provide media development for projects including building and implementing new multimedia pages, graphics and flash;
– Integrating the above elements with back end applications;
– Assist Web Developer in designing, developing and maintaining all online properties
– Must be able to build web pages under the instruction of manager as well as help maintain Chicagosky.net
Candidates must have proven knowledge of a variety of web development language and be proficient in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Indesign and Photoshop
Additional qualifications desired –
*Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
*Knowledge of HTML and CSS language.
Candidates must be available a minimum 20 hours a week including day after home games through the month of September. Candidates should have high energy, a positive attitude and be committed to teamwork as well as detail oriented, self starter, highly motivated, with an ability to multi task, be flexible and passionate about working. This position reports directly to the Chicago Sky Web Developer.
This internship is non paid, however Academic credit is available.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you reside in the Chicagoland area?
2. Do you have experience with Illutrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash and Photoshop?
Long story, I got the position. I got my foot in the door, and will see where this change leads me to.